SmartStart Cellular Routers
Antennas and power supply are not included. Please be sure to choose the right fit for your project from the accessory tab.
AT&T CAT1 Now Available!
Verizon CAT1 Coming Soon!
Low cost SmartStart LTE Cat.1 and Cat.4 cellular routers and gateways connect Ethernet, RS-232 and I/O devices to a cellular network. Typical applications include remote installations like kiosks, point of sales equipment and lottery terminals.
For Industrial IoT and consumer focused high speed data applications.
- Power consumption similar to 2G devices. Optimized for solar and battery powered applications. Low Power Mode drops power consumption to 40 mW, and can be triggered by timers, low voltage detection or I/O
- Automatic fallback to 2G or 3G in areas where LTE is not yet available
- Ethernet, serial RS-232 and I/O for connecting a wide array of field assets with DIN rail or wall mounting
- Resilient wireless or wired connections
- Enhanced memory to host custom software applications and a wide variety of protocols
- Easy deployment, mass maintenance and troubleshooting with our SmartWorx Hub remote management and monitoring tools
- Full range of LTE communications capabilities, including video streams